Chennai Centre for China Studies (CCCS), a not for profit think tank, invites donations from well-wishers
- All donations to CCCS are exempt under Section 80G (5) (vi) of the Income Tax Act, 1961
- CCCS is a premier think tank established in 2008 in Chennai, India, is exclusively devoted to covering developments in China and their implications for India. Our operations, thus far, have been supported by meagre voluntary academic contributions from our well-wishers and from the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GoI). To enhance our capabilities further, we are in need for additional financial support in the form of donations from interested individuals/organisations
- Our members comprise former diplomats, civil servants, academicians and individuals who have served the Indian Armed Forces. Our website (c3sindia.org) is popular and accessed across the world by China observers and analysts.
- We hold interactions with known Sinologists, organise periodic seminars/workshops and provide a platform for stakeholders to gain relevant information about China.
- Donors who wish to contribute may choose any suitable banking money transfer channel for remittance in Indian Rupees to the below-mentioned bank account:
Account name: Chennai Centre for China Studies
Account No: 0475 0100 0030 228
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank, Tower Branch
IFS Code: IOBA0000475
Swift Code: IOBAINBB001
MICR No: 600020040
Indian Overseas Bank, Tower Branch,
AH-1, Perfect Tower,
Shanthi Colony, 4th Avenue,
Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600040
Phone No: +91- 44- 26211102
Fax: +91- 44- 26285681
- Alternately, donors may send a crossed Cheque in Indian Rupees by courier/post to the following address:
Chennai Centre for China Studies,
No. 15, Arcot Street, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017
Phone : +91-44-24340292; Mobile +91-9962482815
We will be happy to respond to any further query on donation.