Chennai Centre for China Studies Invites Donations from Indian Nationals
- The Chennai Centre for China Studies (CCCS), a premier think tank established four years ago in Chennai, India is exclusively devoted to covering developments in China and their implications for India, So far, it has been managing its working, out of self – generated funds and limited contributions from well – wishers. To enhance its capabilities further, it now needs additional financial support and wishes to appeal for donations, howsoever small or big, from the interested Indian nationals, both at home and abroad.
- The CCCS researchers include experienced Chinese language knowing analysts and its management team comprises former top diplomats, civil servants, academicians and defence / Intelligence specialists. Its website (www.c3sindia.org) is popular and being viewed through the world. Holding interactions with known Sinologists, organizing periodic seminars/ workshops and providing a platform for Indian industrialists to express their difficulties in dealing with China, are among its activities.
- Following are details which may be required in connection with donations:Account name: Chennai Centre for China StudiesAccount No: 0475 0100 0030 228
Bank: Indian Overseas Bank
Branch Address: Tower Branch, AH-1, Perfect Tower Basement , Ground Floor & 1st Floor,
Shanthi Colony, Near Aravind Mills, 4th Avenue, Anna Nagar , Chennai – 600 040
Phone No. 044 – 2621 1102
Fax: (91)-44- 26285681
IFS Code: IOBA0000475
Swift Code: IOBAINBB001
MICR No: 600020040
- Indian nationals, who wish to donate, may choose any suitable banking money transfer channel for remittance in Indian rupees to the above mentioned bank in Chennai, India. Alternately, they may send a crossed Cheque in Indian rupees direct to the CCCS by courier / post to its office address given at the end.
- As of now, the CCCS does not enjoy any Income Tax exemption; as such, the donors may not be eligible for any tax benefit.
- Indian nationals who wish to contribute may also kindly provide us their Indian passport particulars (Numbers, date & place of issue). This information is required by the CCCS for submission to Income Tax authorities in Chennai, as proof of Indian nationality of donors.
- The CCCS will be happy to respond to any further query on donation.
- Our Office Address is given below:
No 14, Rutland Gate, 4th Street, Chennai 600006.
Tel No: 044-28330295 Mobile: 91 – 9962482815.
5488 Total Views 1 Views Today